Privacy & Environmental Notice
Waroeng.nl recognizes the importance of your privacy, and we are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. If you have any questions about our data protection, you can contact us via our contact page.
Personal data that we process
Waroeng.nl processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Company name, if applicable
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via the contact page
, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Waroeng.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To deliver goods to you
- Sending our newsletter
- For calling or e-mailing you, if necessary to carry out our services
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- Waroeng.nl also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax filing.
How long we store personal data
Waroeng.nl does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: Account: untill cancelled on request customer, Order: 7 years, feedback and e-mail: 8 years, Newsletter: until termination subscriber or after 5 bounces.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Waroeng.nl shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and/or to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Waroeng.nl remains responsible for these processing.
Cookies that we use
1) Functional cookies: to facilitate navigation and logging on the Waroeng.nl websites or to remember your settings and / or preferences when using our website. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
2) Cookies for web statistics: We use Google Analytics to analyze how our website is used. Based on that, we can improve our site. These cookies do not infringe your privacy. (overview cookies)
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view and correct your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. To remove your account, a simple request to us is sufficient. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to us. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID card with the request. Make your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of an ID), ID card number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Waroeng.nl will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Waroeng.nl also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the Dutch national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Waroeng.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service. Waroeng.nl has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Waroeng.nl acknowledges the need to look after our environment. Our small contribution is to use recycled packing materials and boxes, whenever possible. The benefit for our clients is, because the costs involved are lower, that we do not have to charge you for this. Our environment however, benefits the most.